Thursday, September 26, 2013

OUR GOD by Bimbo Yerro


Intro: C (4x)

Verse 1:
         F       G          C
Our God is love and light
        F         G        Am
In Him I gained new life
        F         G
His mercy saved my soul
      Am
My night turned into day
       F          G           C
Our God is love and light

Verse 2:
Our God is peace and Joy
He raises the weak and feeble
His voice that whispers hope
Amidst the fiercest storms
Our God is peace and joy

Chorus:
F                               C
We raise Your name above all else
Am                             G
Your kingdom come in all the earth
F                        C
As one in faith to You we cry
Am G
We sing on high "Lord Jesus Christ"

Verse 3:
No scale can measure His grace
We're blessed with all His ways
Above my sins and fears
Beyond what's known to fade
Our God, His love remains

Verse 4:
Our God is now and then
I rest my past in His mighty hands
With all that's broken in me
In His love I'm restored
Our God forevermore
Our God forevermore


2 comments:

  1. miz ka na ng mga taga catandungenyo kuya!!!

    #proudYFCofvirac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si kuya Bimbo ba ibig mo sabihin? :) Sige lang po, God has greater plans :)

      Delete