Saturday, June 28, 2014

REACHING by Monica Ponce

Verse:
F#m - E - A
Loving God, You have chosen me 
To love You, to serve You
And I can hear Your voice calling out to me
My Father of awe and wonder


Pre chorus:
B - F#m - C#m - B - F#m - A
You are the holy king of everlasting glory
Take me and lead me to Your cross and to eternity

Chorus:
E - F#m - A
You're reaching, reaching out to me Lord
I can feel your presence dwelling inside of me
I'm seeking, seeking ways to break free
From my sins and failures and praying for Your mercy


F#m - E - A
You're reaching, You're reaching, You're reaching out to me
I'm seeking, I'm seeking, ways to break free

Bridge: B - C#m - A
So if I break into a million pieces
I pray to You my Jesus
Lord, make me anew

2 comments:

  1. HI! :) about the lyrics..
    There's no verse 2 for this song since we only repeat it's first verse. :)
    And lyrics for bridge is as follows:

    So if I break into a million pieces
    I pray to You my Jesus
    Lord, make me anew

    Hope you'll consider these corrections. God bless you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this one sis. Finished with editing the lyrics. God bless

      Delete