Thursday, November 7, 2013

FOR YOU ALMIGHTY

INTRO
          F#m G#m D (3x)
          F#m G#m D - E
VERSE1
          F#m         G#m D
Praise You Lord mighty king of Zion
          F#m   G#m    D
Glory God of Israel
          F#m     G#m D
Save us Lord Your way we rely on
          F#m         G#m    D                   F#m---
Raise us up every time we fail

CHORUS
Bm                               A
All my strength I will sing Your praises
D                            F#m          E
Hear my soul take control of me
Bm                            A
Stir my heart when I lose my purpose
D                            F#m E  D---
With each day Lord I will sing,    For you almighty

VERSE2
          F#m       G#m D
You rose up    like a roaring fire
          F#m      G#m  D
Let Your love  set me free
          F#m         G#m   D
To be with You   is my one desire
          F#m         G#m     D
Light my world so I can see

BRIDGE
D                            E
Mighty King of Zion
F#m                        G#m
Mighty King of Zion


No comments:

Post a Comment