Friday, November 15, 2013

How do I Pray?

Just this morning while having my prayer time I was suddenly struck for the fact that every time I pray, I kept repeating the words I already said yesterday. It seems likes my prayer became routinary and senseless. Aside from that, I also have the common flow of prayer similar many people wherein we give thanks, worship Him, ask forgiveness and ask for something.

I was just move with the idea that even in prayer, even when I'm with God, all I say are the things that concerns me about this world. And from that standpoint, I came to conclude that it would be better if we actually say "Dear Lord my day was quite fun" or simply saying "Lord I'm tired for today's work". My point is, it would be better for our prayer to truly be a conversation with Him and not just an avenue for our sake or our problem's sake.

Now, allow me to ask, how do you pray?

Sorry for my not so good grammar and diction but I guess its pretty clear :D Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment