Friday, September 21, 2012

Life as a YFC

     Have you felt this longing feeling of affiliation towards a certain group, circle of friends or organization? Have you ever meet true friends that in any situation you are in, they would always come to help and uplift your frustrations? Those circumstances might not be unusual to us anymore for if not all, most people really wanted some affiliations or to be part of a bigger picture.
     Just like you, I also had these feelings where I find myself seeking such place where I could express my emotions and be true to myself without harming or hurting anyone. I found this special place without obtaining consequences such as a slap on my face, humiliation, and throwing my dignity away. I found myself in Youth For Christ (YFC).
     YFC is a Christian organization that intends to empower the youth and bringing them closer to our Savior. In addition, it also molds people to become leaders not just in the field of religious life but are also equipped with proper capabilities to cope up with the fast changing world.
     I cannot imagine myself if I have not answered God's call during the day of my youth camp, for without that stepping stone, I would not have become the person I am now. Furthermore, YFC contributed a lot with regards to my morals, principles in life and also handling and making decisions on daily basis.
     I am already serving this great community for more than six years now and I am still here continuing what I have started and will still continue to strive more to become a better person with each passing day.

    To my fellow youths out there, if given the opportunity to become part of this wonderful family, do not hesitate in joining, whatever the odds may be for in the end it will turn out to be one of the greatest decisions you will ever make.

No comments:

Post a Comment