Sunday, April 22, 2012

Things will find its way out

I have this Acer laptop purchased sometime 3years ago but its broke. One day, I decided to turn it on hoping it would start, miraculously it really did. Words of happiness and trash were overflowing from my mouth out of the joy I was experiencing. And out of a happy heart, I asked (actually forced :) )my parents for us to have an internet connection to maximize the use of laptop and for me to have some past time while on summer break. After agreeing to my proposal, then I'm off to city to go to the service center where I would apply for an internet connection, few days later the internet was already connected. "This is what I've always wanted", I said to myself. But at the peak of my joy, the laptop broke again for good. Thoughts of hatred and misery flooded my mind and the feeling of being played upon.It was pretty hard to tell my parents of what just happened but fortunately they reacted with some encouraging gestures.
It was April 13, 2012 (my birthday) and I decided to go to Davao for the laptop to be repaired there. After a week of waiting, the service center informed me that I would be asked to pay an estimated P15,000 for the repair which I know is impractical. I called my parents and informed them about that, then again with a optimistic thought they told me that we will just buy a new desktop to replace the broken laptop. And at this very moment, I'm typing this blog using the newly bought desktop :). This experience really soaked into my heart and mind for it teached me not just to trust in the Almighty but also to trust those people around you  for with patient heart and hopeful mind, things will find its way out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment